All of our services are provided in either English or Spanish and are available to those 18 years and older by appointment only.
- Weight Management (overweight, obesity, underweight, weight maintenance, pre/post gastric bypass education)
- Diabetes prevention/Diabetes management, insulin pump training, non-insulin injectable device training
- Digestive disorders including Celiac Sprue, Crohns Disease, and IBS
- Food sensitivities/allergies
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention (lowering cholesterol, triglycerides, lipid disorders, and high blood pressure management)
I will encourage and support you, provide you with the tools and education needed to help you become confident in making those healthy food and life-style choices necessary for short and long-term success.
Your insurance provider may cover Medical Nutrition Therapy. Please contact us to determine if we are a provider of your insurance or to schedule an appointment.
Telephone: (718) 684-2542
This website is designed to provide general information about the office, as well as to answer some of the more common questions related to your health. The information presented is for educational purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.
KEVIN L. CINTRON, RD, LLC
Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist/Lifestyle Medicine